| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Esashi in January is slightly cold at -1.4 °C (29.48 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 1 °C (33.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -3.9 °C (25 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures in January is 4.9 °C (8.8 °F).
- The weather in January is hardly arid. Circa 98.4mm (3.9in) of fluid tumbles.
- The shortest day is 9:11 long and the longest day is 9:56 long with an average length of 9:30.
Check the distance to and compare the Esashi January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Esashi, Japan
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Esashi:
- Iwamizawa, Japan - 202.2 kms (125.7 miles) NE
- Otaru, Japan - 163.6 kms (101.7 miles) NNE
- Sapporo, Japan - 165.4 kms (102.8 miles) NE
- Kutchan, Japan - 126.2 kms (78.4 miles) NNE
- Suttsu, Japan - 103.6 kms (64.4 miles) N
- Tomakomai, Japan - 144 kms (89.5 miles) NE
- Muroran, Japan - 85.9 kms (53.4 miles) NE
- Urakawa, Japan - 222.2 kms (138.1 miles) E
- Hakodate, Japan - 52.5 kms (32.6 miles) E
- Mutsu, Japan - 111.7 kms (69.4 miles) SE
- Aomori, Japan - 128.1 kms (79.6 miles) SSE
- Hachinohe, Japan - 189.4 kms (117.7 miles) SE
- Morioka, Japan - 256.6 kms (159.5 miles) SSE